Wednesday, August 3, 2011

But...I don't wanna do it!

The irony of this statement is that I mumbled it....at 8pm on a Tuesday night...as I sat in front of the track at Oakwood High School...lacing up my running shoes...preparing to run 14 400's. Clearly I was going to do it...how could I not...I am 6.5 weeks....from what I have been working towards...it's become a love...an amazing experience...with a side of fatigue and suffering and pain...always...well almost always...done with a huge smile! This actually is something that I want to define me...I love being a runner girl...I love running wild...I love just exactly where my shoes are taking me! It's possible to do anything you put your mind to...it's possible to fall in love with anything...especially when it can change your life...and it's possible for that love to make you want to do everything better...and to expect better in your life!

The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground.  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment